Extremely Versatile Necklace - Handicrafted by Local Communities In Brazil. The purchase of this product supports the preservation of Indigenous cultures in Brazil and the continuity of their traditional techniques.
The necklace is made out of black cotton jersey, the pendants are hand woven from Golden Grass Plant and sewn with black waxed thread.
A modern, tie drop necklace with eight diamond shaped pendants that form a stunning cascade effect. It can be worn in different ways — as a pendant — as a tie — as a belt — as a chocker-
Golden Drop Necklace
Certificate of Origin:
- 100% Handmade
- Handmade in Jalapao - Brazil
- Ecological material, adhering to Brazilian Environmental Laws assuring the sustainability of the handicraft work and the lives of the native people throughout the region.
- No pesticide, chemicals or other toxic products are applied to the raw material.
- Made with Natural Golden Grass Plant
- Golden Nylon Thread
- Black Waxed Thread
- Black Cotton Jersey
- Findings: Nickel Free - Hypoallergenic - Gold Plated 18K
Important to Note:
- Extremely Lightweight
- Please be aware that depending on the harvesting and unique handicrafting, some of our items may slightly vary in colour, shape and finish. They may also present some imperfections which make them apart from machine made items.